LOW ENERGY PENCIL
- Horses and ponies in light work or at "rest"
- Ideal for native ponies and "good-doers"
- Horse requiring a high fibre, low calorie diet
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent value for money
- High fibre formulation for gut health
- Oat free for horses that have a behavioural reaction to oats
- Low calorie diet for "Good-doers" and native ponies
- Fortified with vitamins & minerals
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
THESE FEEDING RATES ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE ONLY
||1.0 - 2.0kg
||2.0 - 3.5kg
||3.5 up to 5.0kg
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
- Sunflower Extract
- Soya Hulls
- Dried Beet Pulp Shreds
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Sodium Chloride
- Soya Oil
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £250.00. To place an order on this website you must be within 20 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 20 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.