HEALTHY TUMMY is a complete, high-calorie fibre feed containing the latest ingredients known to promote gut health including alfalfa.
Key Benefits of Healthy Tummy
- Provides 11.5MJ/kg of Digestible Energy, which is comparable to a medium energy mix or cube
- Made from pure alfalfa which is naturally low in sugar and starch and is proven to be a natural buffer to maintain correct acidity levels in the digestive tract
- Contains Protexin In-Feed Formula, which supplies prebiotics and yeast to maintain gut health.
- A high specification of vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins plus additional magnesium and calcium are included to help maintain optimal digestive health
- Contains a unique blend of herbs including oregano, cinnamon and ginger which are believed to be powerful antioxidants
- A light oil coating has been included for slow release energy and coat shine
- Free from molasses and preservatives
The feeding rate for Healthy Tummy is 500g per 100kg of bodyweight when using as a complete feed.
*If using as the sole feed alongside forage.
|Horse or Pony
||Size Guide (hh)
||Approx Weight (kg)
||Healthy Tummy (kg/day)*
||Stubbs Scoops (per day)
|Small Pony (eg: Welsh Pony, Exmoor)
|Large Pony (eg: Fell)
|Small Horse (eg: Arab)
|Medium Horse (eg: Thoroughbred)
|Large Horse (eg: Warmblood)
|Typical analysis ?as fed?
|Digestible Energy MJ/kg
Ingredients: Alfalfa, alfalfa pellets, rape seed oil, vitamin and mineral premix, protexin in-feed formula, yeast and prebiotics, herbs
The visual appearance of the actual product may vary due to environmental conditions during growth and time of harvest.
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £125. To place an order on this website you must be within 25 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 25 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.