- Fed from 6 – 8 weeks of age to 18 – 21 weeks.
- Quality protein provides essential amino acids to support rapid muscle, tissue and skeletal development as the bird grows.
- Highly digestible cooked wheat helps meet the increased energy requirements of the growing bird.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, including Sel-Plex® organic selenium, to support growth and tissue integrity, as well as the immune system.
- With Bio-Mos® natural prebiotic, for a healthy gut, and betaine to reduce the risk of dehydration.
- Contains an organic acidifier to reduce the risk of bacterial or fungal infection from the feed itself and so further benefit gut health.
- Medication free and can be fed right the way through to those birds being reared for the table.
- Non-GM ingredients
- Small pellet size
- Fancy Feed Grower Pellets can be fed from 6 to 8 weeks of age.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Grower Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- From the age of 18 to 21 weeks, birds can be fed Fancy Feed Layers’ Pellets.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
Wheat, Extracted Soya Bean Meal, Wheatfeed, Micronised Soya, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soya Oil, Vitamins and Minerals, Calcium Carbonate, Bio-Mos® (prebiotic 8g/kg), Sel-Plex®
- Protein 15.5%
- Oil 4.5%
- Fibre 4%
- Ash 6%