It appears that your cart is currently empty
You can use Robinsons Animalintex Hot, Cold or Dry for most Wounds - Drawing infection, promoting healing and reducing inflammation.
How to use Animalintex:-
1. Clean mud and dirt away from the area to be treated
2. Use whole or cut to the size you require. [You can put the unused part back in the packet for use later].
3. Place the Animalintex with the plastic side upermost in a shallow tray. [If you use a bucket ensure it has been very carefully cleaned first].
4. Use boiled water that has cooled to about 38C and pour the water into the tray around the edge of the Animalintex.
5. When it is saturated, take it out and gently squeeze out the excess water. [If you want to draw pus, squeeze out more water so that the poultice is damp rather than wet].
6. Place on the affected area on your horse or dog with the plastic side on the outside, moulding it to the contours of the body.
7. Hold in place with cohesive bandage, ensuring it is completely covered. If you are using the poultice on your horses hoof cover the bandage with either a poultice boot or silage tape to help improve the durability.
Cold Wet Poulticing
Follow the same proceedure as above using boiled water that has cooled completely before use. When the Animalintex is saturated, squeeze excess water out and apply cold to the affected area.
After cleaning the area apply the dressing to the area and bandage.
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £250.00. To place an order on this website you must be within 20 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 20 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.