Suitable for horses & ponies prone to gastric ulcers
- Competition Horses and ponies in moderate to hard work
- Competition Horses that are good doers
- Competition Horses and ponies with limited appetites
- Horses prone to Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality protein sources to provide optimum levels of essential amino acids to support cell renewal, tissue and muscle repair
- Contains a small inclusion of micronized maize to support glycogen replacement post exercise and help to delay the onset of fatigue
- Chelated minerals to support health, vitality, and immune status, particularly for those horses that are regularly travelling and competing
- Optimum levels of antioxidants to support muscle function and recovery
- Includes the recommended level of live yeast and Acid Buf that has been proven to help maintain an optimum environment in the stomach and digestive tract.
- Soya Flakes
- Pea Flakes
- Soya Bean Meal
- Soya Oil
- Maize Flakes
- Dried Sugar Beet Shreds
- Grass (High Temperature Dried)
- Sunflower Extract
- Mixture of Flavouring Compounds
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £125. To place an order on this website you must be within 25 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 25 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.