- In-foal mares
- Lactating mares
- Working Stallions
- Growing youngstock
- General use as a multipurpose ration on a stud farm
- Uncomplicated and efficient feeding with minimal waste
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly digestible energy to help with milk production in lactating mares
- Maintains optimum muscle function and recovery in working stallions
- Chelated minerals to boost micronutrient absorption
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
THESE FEEDING RATES ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE ONLY
||1.0 - 2.0kg
||2.0 - 3.5kg
||3.5 up to 5.0kg
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
- Soya Hulls
- Sunflower Extract
- Hipro Soya
- Soya Oil
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Herbal Mint Garlic Mix
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £250.00. To place an order on this website you must be within 20 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 20 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.