It appears that your cart is currently empty
Snowflake Premium equine wood pellets are made from UK sourced 100% virgin softwood. The wood is compressed to form a pellet using only lignin which is naturally found in the wood to bind them.
Wood pellets make a lovely warm and fluffy bed that is very absorbent, being able to absorb up to 3 times their volume in water and locking in odours too. The pellets are fully biodegradable and rot down quickly on the muck heap into a rich compost.
The clean, green, economical and easy to use alternative to traditional wood based equestrian bedding.
Our 30 litre bags (approx weight 19kg) are easy to handle and are delivered on pallets that can be stored outside.
A clean, green, economical and easy to use alternative to traditional wood based equestrian bedding.
Directions for use:
1. For a new bed, lay flat between 6 – 10 bags onto the stable floor. Additional bags will be required if your stable does not have rubber matting.
2. Carefully cut open each bag and pour over approximately half a bucket of water onto the pellets.
3. Wait 10 minutes for the pellets to absorb the water and expand.
4. Empty the bedding from each bag onto the floor and rake through with a fork.
5. Spread the bedding evenly along the stable floor to create the bed. Additional bedding may be used to make banks if required.
6. To muck out, simply remove the solids and any wet patches each day.
7. Add additional bedding as required. The pellets can be activated with water before adding to the bed or if your horse is particularly wet, add straight from the bag. An average bed needs an additional bag of pellets to top up each week.
Natural Odour Control, UK Sourced and Manufactured
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £125. To place an order on this website you must be within 25 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 25 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.