- Ultra-low starch, low sugar fibre feed ideal for horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers or requiring a low starch diet.
- Proven* to help support horses prone to gastric ulcers following veterinary treatment.
- Includes soft short chopped alfalfa to extend eating time and provide a natural buffer to stomach acid.
- High in oil for slow release energy to fuel optimum condition and performance.
- High in vitamin E the most important antioxidant to support immune and muscle health.
- High in quality protein including lysine to support muscle development and performance.
- Includes a full range of added vitamins and minerals including chelated copper, zinc and manganese to help maximise absorption.
- A highly versatile feed that can be fed on its own or in addition to a suitable low starch compound feed such as SPILLERS™ Ulca Power Cubes.
- Soya hulls (GM)
- Sunflower extract
- Rapeseed oil
- Grass nuts
- Soya bean meal (GM)
- Calcium carbonate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Calcined magnesite
- Vitamin & mineral premix
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)
|Vitamin A (iu/kg)
|Vitamin D3 (iu/kg)
|Vitamin E (iu/kg)
Our Delivery Service:
We are a local business, so only offer local delivery. Your order is delivered FREE on our own vehicles if it is over £250.00. To place an order on this website you must be within 20 miles of our store - The Warehouse, Rolls Mill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2HP.
We are sorry but we don't ship outside our local delivery area, so if you live outside the 20 mile delivery radius, YOUR ONLY option is click & collect.